www.DTSFab.com Desert Sand and Trail Fabrication for the off road enthusiast, driver, and builder - discussion forums, on line store, and advice - your one stop off road shop.

• June 25, 2017, 02:40:39 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Doug Heim's Cutting Edge Performance found at DTSFab.com dune and mini buggy fabrication supplies and parts with DTSFab.com member discounts.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: End of the Clinton Dynasty  (Read 1125 times)

Welcome to DTSfab.com. Please post a short introduction .

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW PHOTOS / ATTACHMENTS.

We are very glad you found us. Membership is free to all.
If you like what you are reading why not sign up as a member so you can see all of what DTS has to offer?

For those that like a bit more risque,less PG atmosphere we have the VIP room for only $20.00 a year.

Whichever membership you choose you will find a wealth of information to help you along with your project whether it be for Desert Trail or Sand.

Please enjoy the site.

By the way; this pesky message goes away when you join! What are you waiting for? Join Now.

fabr

• Administrator
End of the Clinton Dynasty
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:54:55 AM »
I'm so very happy Hillary,Bill and their corrupt machine lost their asses . Perhaps they will even face criminal justice as well. It's about time.

"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots" Albert Einstein

Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: End of the Clinton Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 07:10:12 AM »
Now to see if that list of "i'll move to Canada" peeps pack their bags or go hide in quiet.  :ftpbs

The next few yrs should be interesting.  gg: gg:

You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:27:12 AM »
I am enjoying watching the meltdown from folks.  My only question: 

Tolerance; what happened to the fxxking tolerance?

Appears to be a refusal of overbearing government?  Good thing.  My health care went up $1,000 a month to $1,700 for us both.  We couldn't take much more affordability.  And that was just last weeks outrage.   

I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

budlight69

• Fabricator
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 07:32:14 AM »
I'm so very happy Hillary,Bill and their corrupt machine lost their asses . Perhaps they will even face criminal justice as well. It's about time.

Amen!

D Walker

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 09:11:10 AM »
Thank you America. 

We'll be ok without these people anyway.

fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 09:45:57 AM »
Thank you America. 

We can only hope they aren't liars as well as idiots.

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots" Albert Einstein

Punkur67

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 01:46:23 PM »
About time. Funny how "tolerant" liberals are but an election does not go their way and they hate all in support of Trump. A bunch of my wife's left wing friends posted on facebook that if you voted for Trump they no longer want to be friends. But when all of them voted Obama in for two terms we did not hate them for it. A bunch of CLOWNS! If you hate it soo much than please leave!!!

Remember that liberals are strong supporters in free speech and ideas.....as long as they support their liberal agenda.

Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Punkur67

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 01:49:16 PM »
Thank you America. 

I bet not one of them leaves. Talk tough all you want but good luck making it as a huge celebrity making millions and millions up in Canada ehh. They will not walk away from their lifestyle to prove a political point. Maybe they should just kneel before their next performances!

Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 04:35:44 PM »
I'm so very happy
lost their asses . Perhaps they will even face criminal justice as well. It's about time.

corrupt machine...ragime ...same thing
i still can't belive he won.    don't get me wrong i voted for him!!!!!!!!!!!  i know they tried there best to fix the election/ votes where they could but he still won. so that means in reality he wond by a far greater margin than anyone knows. watching that race last night and one of the shots at the clinton compound they kept showing the same white gal crying then panned to a white guy outraged hillary lost another vote or something on the screen ...slaps himself on the forehead then picks his nose. as he starts to pick his nose the camera man pans out but not before the guy actually put his finger in his mouth. i wish i had a dvr for that scene! just to show everyone that the back bone of america ( workforce) or as the democrats stated last night " non educated white voters" .....not only do we know better but the so called educated white voters that were voting for hillary if they were so smart then why are they eating there boogars on national tv?? boogar eaters  rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Lance-W

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 06:03:30 PM »
so called educated white voters that were voting for hillary if they were so smart then why are they eating there boogars on national tv?? boogar eaters  rofl rofl rofl rofl

OMG  You made me laugh hard.   LMAO LMAO LMAO rofl rofl rofl

sandvw

• Fabricator
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 07:00:57 PM »
Trump, He has all the kings horses and all the kings men and the knowledge to make America great again!!

D Walker

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 10:58:48 PM »
Just as I have come to expect from Yummi, he posted beautifully the way a lot of us feel on his Facebook.

Thank you Sir.

Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 06:40:49 AM »
Just as I have come to expect from Yummi, he posted beautifully the way a lot of us feel on his Facebook.

Thank you Sir.

Gonna make me blush. 

Here is what DW speaks of:

11 hrs · Payson ·

To my more liberal friends, let me help you out. A few months back I posted I am a typical Presidential under vote. This year I was not. I understand Trump is not perfect. Mrs. Clinton was not either. I voted for Mr. Trump.

Why? Basically I am tired. I am tired of being called a racist, misogynist, bigot and everything else. I am tired of having the government shove ideas down my throat by decree. I am tired of watching jobs being exported, foreign workers being imported and labor participation rates at all-time lows. I am tired of news outlets and government blowing sunshine via goal seeking numbers when my own eyes and ears tell me otherwise. I am tired of being told my guns are evil. I am tired of an “affordable care act” that causes my premiums to increase from $700.00 to $1,700.00 per month in one year. I am tired of food stamp uptake at an all-time high. I am tired of two decades of stagnant wages for most professions. I am tired of hearing how open borders are good, while watching Europe collapse under the weight of unchecked immigration. I am tired of selling our children’s future to finance our present. I am tired of the elite telling me how to lead my life and how stupid I must be if I disagree. (I have been stupid a long time; a few more decades will not hurt.) I am tired of an activist Supreme Court; the constitution has served us well. I suspect it will continue to do so.

Curiously I support all the right and just social causes you do. Abortion, gay rights, minimum wage, police issues; all of it. Government has no role in our personal lives and our personal choices. If we mandate a minimum wage, we must periodically adjust it. No profession, just as no politician, is above the law. I am just as dumbfounded by the “Patriot Act” as you are.

Both parties have failed us. Mr. Sanders telegraphed he was not serious when he failed to probe into Mrs. Clinton’s email issue. How quickly he sold out. Mrs. Clinton has long blown with the wind and been well above the law. Not a single Republican could topple Trump. Clearly our party system and party identities need a rework.

It became very apparent early on that if you supported Trump, or stated any concern over the current course you would be shouted down, “unfriended,” or labeled with the ghastly “intolerant.” Maybe I am?

None of us know the future. I suspect that everything will work just as it supposed to. Relax, breathe deep, the “deplorables” are not as bad as you may think.

https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.aal/posts/10208150573546728?notif_t=like&notif_id=1478742352400761

I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 09:15:37 AM »
Spot on.

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 02:55:58 AM »
The question now is can Trump make it to the White House....

I wonder how many elites are planning accidents for him if you know what I mean. 

There are other balls in play too that will try to keep the elites from losing what they have planned for.

Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up