www.DTSFab.com Desert Sand and Trail Fabrication for the off road enthusiast, driver, and builder - discussion forums, on line store, and advice - your one stop off road shop.

• September 22, 2017, 11:06:00 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Doug Heim's Cutting Edge Performance found at DTSFab.com dune and mini buggy fabrication supplies and parts with DTSFab.com member discounts.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LED gauges  (Read 360 times)

Welcome to DTSfab.com. Please post a short introduction .

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW PHOTOS / ATTACHMENTS.

We are very glad you found us. Membership is free to all.
If you like what you are reading why not sign up as a member so you can see all of what DTS has to offer?

For those that like a bit more risque,less PG atmosphere we have the VIP room for only $20.00 a year.

Whichever membership you choose you will find a wealth of information to help you along with your project whether it be for Desert Trail or Sand.

Please enjoy the site.

By the way; this pesky message goes away when you join! What are you waiting for? Join Now.

Wyattboche

LED gauges
« on: October 15, 2015, 07:55:26 PM »
So I bought some LED gauges for my truck. They're nice during the day. But at night, drowning holy crap they are bright. I hooked the wire to my trucks factory dimmer switch. No effect. So... is there some of controller to dim LED lights?

Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!

Re: LED gauges
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »
Autometer has a special dimmer.

Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

Re: LED gauges
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 09:31:09 PM »
cell phones have screen savers that peel off and are a shade darker. try one and see what it does for it. i have 3 gauges on my pillar and installed a switch to turn off at night for this reason and mine dim they just don't dim that much. 9v min i believe vs 12 volts. or a piece of window tint

Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up