www.DTSFab.com Desert Sand and Trail Fabrication for the off road enthusiast, driver, and builder - discussion forums, on line store, and advice - your one stop off road shop.

• October 21, 2017, 04:17:39 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Arizona Transaxle - member and sponsor of DTSfab.com - offering member's discounts for transaxle repairs and drive line components including Mendeola, Albins, and Sandrail Bus Box (091)
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Time Has Come.................  (Read 369 times)

Welcome to DTSfab.com. Please post a short introduction .

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW PHOTOS / ATTACHMENTS.

We are very glad you found us. Membership is free to all.
If you like what you are reading why not sign up as a member so you can see all of what DTS has to offer?

For those that like a bit more risque,less PG atmosphere we have the VIP room for only $20.00 a year.

Whichever membership you choose you will find a wealth of information to help you along with your project whether it be for Desert Trail or Sand.

Please enjoy the site.

By the way; this pesky message goes away when you join! What are you waiting for? Join Now.

fabr

• Administrator
The Time Has Come.................
« on: January 25, 2014, 01:55:10 PM »
"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots" Albert Einstein

I believe we have reached that point.

"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots" Albert Einstein  (IT'S OFFICIAL THAT DAY IS HERE NOW!)

Hammerworks

• Fabricator
Re: The Time Has Come.................
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 05:16:21 PM »
Thats funny! The guy I work next to is anti-technology, so I printed that out about a year ago and he has it hanging by his bench.

fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 05:33:04 PM »
It's here folks.  We have a complete generation that knows nothing about how to spell, math, or street smarts. They walk among us every day.  So sad.  When someone pull's the plug one day they will all wilt and fall. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 06:20:12 PM »
yep and almost to the point they have to ask there phone which way to wipe each time!!!!!!    rofl

Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

BDKW1

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 06:45:32 PM »
I just had to hire a new shop monkey. It was a never ending parade of idiots. It was mind blowing the amount of people we had show up for a 10$/hr job. Over 50 resumes in 2 days before we pulled the ad. Many of them had zero shop experiance, the kind you have to watch like a hawk so they don't cut a finger off or something stupid like that.

One guy claimed shop experiance on his resume. When I asked him about it he said, "I have a drill press in my garage".

Another guy said he was only there for the medical insurance, he had 4 kids. If think he should have gotten snipped a long time ago...........

dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 10:00:15 AM »
 BDKW1    well atleast they showed up for an interview lol   the last two guys that filled out apps at our shop were a joke and the one before had actually worked at a shop and had 2 or 3 years experience but he did one thing only in that shop so when he was shown half of what we actually do he left and wouldn't answer his phone or return a voice message lol  he didn't want to work that hard for $12 and hour!! the actual last applicant started filling out his app in the office but then stopped and had to ask what year it was for the app!!!!!! had to politely show him the door  rofl what year is it!!!!!!   rofl rofl

Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

deano

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 11:13:52 AM »
you're  to work to get paid  LMAO
Pages: [1]   Go Up